Welcome to more about your way to improvement. Only by clicking your way to this next page now shows that you are on your way. Congratulations !
Below you will find the five steps, How, What, an example how to, and 4 step concrete starting guideline, and Why
How can you get the most out of the test ?
Experience shows that those who have deposited time to reflect on their ability and to work have a deeper understanding of how they work. These also become more effective in their everyday lives. Of course, this is a challenge for many people.
While some prefer to do it themselves, others take help to move forward with this. Feel free to contact us
Please notice that you can also contact other accredited users which can guide and coach you in your personal development, These accredited users also use EPT in team-development, recruiting, personnel development, HR, as well as Coaching, Mentoring, etc.
- Maybe you want to become an accredited user?
- Feel free to contact us for more info.
EPT is a tool that can help you to better understand yourself and thereby facilitate the understanding of others, both in work situations that in other contexts.
It has been proven that the people who are the most effective and happy with themselves are the ones who know themselves.
EPT allows you to, through self-reflection or through accredited users.
- Characterize your behaviour patterns.
- Become more aware of your strengths and weaknesses.
- Identify the environments that are best for you, or most easily generate access to your full potential.
- Increase your understanding of other entrepreneurs’ behaviours.
- Reduce the risk of unnecessary conflicts with others.
Here you learn about your or one’s motivators (if you use it for i.e. teambuilding) and what driving forces you have and describe why you, and also why we, different archetypes act as we do in different situations.
This self-awareness increases your and everyone’s ability to work even better with other people.
This insight is valuable in all situations, but not least in your and our daily work.
Human insight is often mentioned as a factor that separates.
- The good leaders from the rest.
- The capable entrepreneur from the less capable and overall, the “good guy” from the people whose company we would prefer to avoid, and the good people whose company we would rather seek.
- The great managers from the less great.
- Or just the people whose company we prefer.
We all recognize that improving self-awareness can be extremely helpful to entrepreneurs who wish to improve their performance and that of their companies.
Developing a successful company requires the development of the organization. For an entrepreneurial company, this process needs to start with the entrepreneur, or as our research says, the entrepreneur needs to develop oneself. But gaining the insights necessary for this development is not easy. We have developed a set of profiles, enabled by our research, which greatly facilitates the process of identifying and motivating the development.
What motivates and drives you ?
Maybe you see your self as
– Intuitive, creative and great initiator, skills as caught the spur of the moment,, The Starter
– Good planner, tend to like the efficiency, holistic orientated,,, The Pro
– Flexible, can often combined feelings & analytical skills when you make your decisions,,, The Serial
– Innovative, detail orientated skills, ability to act on your impulses or as you call it – intuition,,, The Innovator
– Effective, holistic and often customer orientated,,, The Lifestyle
– Emotion as well as mentally driven, the work itself provides you with your incentives and stimuli, The Workstyle
Whatever they might be – Find out and localize them, with help from the EPT test. Let us say i.e. that you are a Starter archetype so just one of your many positives sides and strengths in your profile answer could be
- Intuitive, creative, and great initiator!
- So, there is here a strong orientation on impulse, high energy at the moment, and might, therefore have a limit to the planning. – Through this insight now via your EPT test results, an opportunity to develop these skills or complement and supplement the team. In this case, why not with another person in the team and one who has an EPT profile – such as The Professional or the Lifestyle archetype. In our research, we have found that 57% of the Starter profile that was still in business after 5-7 years, had complimented themselves with a partner. (More info about this research on Stefan´s talk at TEDx. )
- This is one example of how you can use the answer in the EPT profile.
- First, save and then read your profile again and look for and highlight your keywords.– other strengths and development potentials for each profile. You also get a personality profile that you can use for deeper improvements and personal development.
- PMI, plus-minus index them, what does this tell you?
- What are your strengths and what are your so far weaker spots? That we prefere to call potenial devolopment spots.
- How should you solve them? Educated yourself more, hiring some else for that specific task with-in the company, hire external – interim help? participate in a Sales training program?, …………….
- Now you are on your journey of development, just keep going, and if you need any help feel free to contact us.
- Could others with this profile and example have gained and benefited from this know-how through EPT ?
- What do you think and say ?
So I.e. if you are in the starting process, maybe prevent and avoid unnecessary and costly mistakes. Or maybe you already are one and would like to take the next step or just curious to improve and further develop yourself and therefore your business and company.
However, EPT may and can provide you with new and increased self-awareness and thereby identify areas of development as well as your character as an entrepreneur. That way, you may become an even better entrepreneur. EPT can help you to become more aware of your full capacity. Also, by getting a better understanding of why you do what you do and why you are where you are today, you may better understand in which direction you want to move and go next.
By creating an image of how you work in your entrepreneurial capacity, the test helps you develop a picture of yourself and what type of entrepreneur you are. In relation to how you see yourself, you will better understand your strengths and weaknesses as well as the development opportunities available to you.
A person’s so-called weaknesses are often the antithesis of current habit, and it is perhaps better to see them as development opportunities, rather than weaknesses.
The test, of course, cannot give you the full picture. Such tests do not exist.
You get a picture of You with the help of the test. By creating an image of how You work in your role, you get an idea of your strengths and weaknesses and thereby, the development opportunities available for you.
This in relation to your goals and your thoughts about the type you want to be yourself or the kind you think you want to be – you get information about potential strengths and weaknesses. Weaknesses or as we prefer to see it – your development potential. The test gives you a popular scientific perspective on your character as an entrepreneur. Thinking about how you work can help you become aware or even more aware of your capacity. It may be more about seeing development potential than looking for weaknesses in the profile.
While some prefer to do this themselves, others take help to move forward with this. Feel free to contact us
Regardless of what you prefer international statistics show that approx
- 15% ignores everything and goes on in old habits
- 70% tries
- 15% take our external help and learns how to, and uses the content and makes a lasting positive change.
The Entrepreneurial Profile Test – EPT, builds on research that led to the profiles, and the design of the test is advanced.
Use the result if it feels right for you.
You also get a personality profile that you can use for deeper improvements and personal development.
Good luck with your development!
Hans-Olle Frummerin Licensed psychologist & Stefan Lindstrom Entreprenologist, stefanlindstrom.com
Why do we do this ?
- By improving self-awareness and find out motivation factors and opportunities for improvements the entrepreneur can improve themselves and thereby their companies as well as better understand how to encourage both entrepreneurship and economic development and growth.
- We all recognize that improving self-awareness can be extremely helpful to entrepreneurs who wish to improve their performance and that of their companies.
- Developing a successful company requires the development of the organization. For an entrepreneurial company, this process needs to start with the entrepreneur, or as our research says, the entrepreneur needs to develop oneself.
- But gaining the insights necessary for this development is not easy. We have therefore developed a set of profiles, enabled by our research, which greatly facilitates the process of identifying and motivating the development.
- You also get a personality profile, which you can use in your personal development, as well as in team-development, recruiting, personnel development, HR, Coaching, Mentoring, etc.
- Self-awareness increases one’s ability.
- Good luck and enjoy your results, reading, and your development!
Below more on what is an entrepreneur?
The word entrepreneur can describe a person who is creative and driven and who succeeds in starting a business/company.
Entrepreneurs can change directions on things, create, and design new approaches. Other ways to try to describe them are words like high autonomy, anti-conformity, and action-oriented, taking responsibility in combination with visionary thinking.
Positive attitude towards work and devotion – well, well, the list can be made long.
The suggestion is that entrepreneurs have different characteristics that help them succeed in their tasks. Based on international research that identified five profiles. After Stefan’s time in 2005 at Boston University – Entrepreneurial Institute, and around the Boston ecosystem, it was observations he made there that was the starting point in his research. Later in the years of around 2007, Lindstrom came up with his first thoughts, and later on, the first embryo that there could be a sixth one.
And the 6th archetype that Stefan Lindstrom had the privilege to launch at The International Conference on Thinking in Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia in 2009.
In brief, this research has come up to that entrepreneurs can be distinguished in six different types of or roles. It is this research that led to the world’s first Entrepreneur Profile Test that was launched in 2010.
Entrepreneur Profile Test – EPT, gives a picture of which of the six entrepreneurial archetypes you are closest and or closet too.
The Starter, – Professional, – Serial, – Innovator, – Lifestyle and the sixth one The Workstyle.
Read more and all about them on https://stefanlindstrom.com/type-of-entrepreneurs