What motivates and drives you ?
Maybe you see your self as – Intuitive, creative and great initiator, skills as caught the spur of the moment,,
or – Good planner, tend to like the efficiency, holistic orientated,,,
or – Flexible, can often combined feelings & analytical skills when you make your decisions,,,
or – Innovative, detail orientated skills, ability to act on your impulses or as you call it – intuition,,,
or – Effective, holistic and often customer orientated,,,
or do you see your self as – Emotion as well as mentally driven, the work itself provides you with your incentives and stimuli,,,
What drives self-awareness, curiosity ?
Try the EPT test and see.
Here you learn about your or one’s motivators (if you use it for i.e. teambuilding) and what driving forces you have and describe why you, and also why we act as we do in different situations.
This self-awareness increases your and everyone’s ability to work and collaborate even better with other people.
This insight is valuable in all situations, but not least in your and our daily work.
Self-insight is often mentioned as a factor that separates.
- The good leaders or even great, from the less great.
- The capable entrepreneur from the less capable, and overall from the people whose company we avoid to consort with, versus people whose company we rather seek.
- The great managers from the less great.
- Or just the people whose company we prefer and find mutual and rewarding.
By improving self-awareness and finding out motivation factors and opportunities for improvements we can improve ourselves and thereby our companies and organizations. Better understand how to encourage both personnel as well as leaders and managers for economic development in our organizations as well as personal growth and joy.
We all recognize that improving self-awareness can be extremely helpful to entrepreneurs who wish to improve their performance and that of their companies. In the same way as for those who are about to start their first.
Developing a successful company requires the development of the organization. For an entrepreneurial-driven company, this process starts with the entrepreneur, or as our research shows, the entrepreneur needs to develop oneself. But gaining the insights necessary for this development is not easy.
We have developed a set of profiles, enabled by our research, (additional research on Stefan Lindstrom researchgate.net) which greatly facilitates the process of identifying and motivating that development. You find your toolbox under How To Use Your Result or get personal feedback and as well a voluntarily professional growth plan by contacting us.
To find your profile and start your journey of improvement, take the test that gives you this insight and like over 27.000 others have already done.
You also get a personality profile, which you can use in your personal development, as well as in team-development, personnel development, HR, Coaching, Mentoring, etc Self-awareness increases one’s ability.
Recruiting, find out which archetype that best suits your business and perhaps future needs when recruiting.
Good luck and enjoy your results.
Stefan Lindström 2010©
Why do we do this?
- By improving self-awareness and find out motivation factors and opportunities for improvements the entrepreneur can improve themselves and thereby their companies as well as better understand how to encourage both entrepreneurship and economic development and growth.
- We all recognize that improving self-awareness can be extremely helpful to entrepreneur´s who wish to improve their performance and that of their companies.
- Developing a successful company requires the development of the organization. For an entrepreneurial company, this process needs to start with the entrepreneur, or as our research says, the entrepreneur needs to develop oneself.
- But gaining the insights necessary for this development is not easy. We have therefore developed a set of profiles, enabled by our research, which greatly facilitates the process of identifying and motivating the development.
- You also get a personality profile, which you can use in your personal development, as well as in team-development, recruiting, personnel development, HR, Coaching, Mentoring, etc. Self-awareness increases your ability and your development!
Copyright 2010-2022 © Stefan Lindstrom
The Entrepreneur Profile Test (EPT) – developed by Stefan Lindstrom specialist in Entrepreneurial management and Hans-Olle Frummerin licensed Psychologist, after an idea by Nicklas Mattsson at that time, editor in chief of the Swedish magazine Entreprenör.
Lindstrom and Frummerin have created the test, based on Lindstrom’s knowledge and research within Entreprenology and use and knowledge of behavioral tests as well as Frummerin’s knowledge within psychology, and personality & psychology tests.
Both as management consultants engaged in personnel and organizational development.
Since 2010 EPT has been updated by Lindstrom in 2017, as well as launched in English in march 2020.